Last Updated on September 5, 2019
Customer Service & Scheduling Representative
ValleyNet, LLC on behalf of ECFiber and LymeFiber
Office Location: Royalton, Vermont
Seeking experienced Customer Service Representative for ValleyNet LLC to support
our clients (ECFiber and LymeFiber). Requires excellent communication and
interpersonal skills, the ability to respond to customer calls with empathy and patience,
the ability to work with a computer-based customer information system, and familiarity
with office software systems. Successful candidate will be working with both inbound
and outbound calls. Scheduling and dispatching Installation staff will be a major part of
Works closely and effectively with the ValleyNet operations team in coordinating
customer installations, responding to inquiries, following up on customer concerns, and
soliciting new subscribers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role includes a broad variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to:
● Schedules and dispatches Installation Technicians to customers
● Responds to customer inquiries
● Troubleshoots customer issues, referring to appropriate technician, if needed
● Processes incoming new subscription requests
● Follows up on customer tickets
● Processes phone payments
● Contacts prescribed database list to solicit new subscriptions
● Contacts potential new customers who have expressed interest, or who are
simply addressed within our network (cold calls).
● Excellent telephone skills
● Ability to learn new technology
● Ability to work with customer database and ticketing system
● Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal
and external contacts
● Strong written and verbal communications skills
● Highly resourceful team-player
● High School Diploma or G.E.D.
● Prior experience with phone-based Customer Service is highly desirable,
● Health and Dental
● Paid Vacation and sick time
Job Type: Full Time
Required Education: High School or equivalent
Please submit resume with salary desires along with a completed application
form to email@example.com or mail your resume, cover letter and application
415 Waterman Road Royalton,
Outside Plant Fiber Technician
ValleyNet / ECFiber is looking for an experienced Outside Plant Fiber Technician to join our team. This full-time position offers a competitive wage and benefits package including health and dental, 401K, vacation and holidays.
The Fiber Technician is responsible for splicing, maintaining and troubleshooting the fiber optic system. This position requires a reliable, self-motivated team member who displays a positive attitude while meeting ECFiber’s mission to provide fiber optic service to subscribers in East Central Vermont.
See the full job description and if of interest, please complete the online Application Form, and submit along with a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Human Resources, ECFiber/ValleyNet, 415 Waterman Road, Royalton, VT 05068.
ValleyNet, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Don’t see a job for you? ECFiber welcomes resume submissions from potential employees. We would be happy to maintain your resume on file and contact you if suitable opportunities open up in the near future. Resumes and cover letters should be sent to:
415 Waterman Road
Royalton, VT 05068.