GETTING YOU CONNECTED WITH ECFIBER’S HIGH SPEED NETWORK
The first step in becoming an ECFiber Customer is to sign up for service by completing our online subscription. That puts you in our database and in line for a connection. You will not be billed until after our service is fully installed. When we receive your subscription, we will do an initial survey of your property to determine whether you are eligible for a standard drop or require something additional. Please read our “Exterior Connection” page so you know what to expect. Once the cable has been run from the nearest pole to the box on your premises, we will call you to schedule full installation.
After I subscribe, how long does it take to get connected?
If you are in our current service area we can connect you quickly if you have a standard aerial drop (the line from the nearest utility pole to your premises will be 400 feet or less) – usually within a week or two at your convenience. If you require an underground connection, that will take longer. Please read “Exterior Connection” page for further details.
Subscription Rates Shown are Monthly – No Contracts Required
All Service Level Plans Include:
– UNLIMITED Data! — No Caps!
– Symmetrical Speeds — Same speed download and upload.
Installation and Activation Charges (one time charges)
– Residential Internet installation charge $99.00
– Telephone activation fee $30.00
– Adding telephone after service after initial installation:
– No additional wiring needed – $30
– Wiring required – $105
Residential: 75Mbps $ 72.00
Business: 75Mbps $90.00
Good for moderate individual use
**With ECFibers Basic Internet Service you’ll be able to receive/send e-mails, upload/download music/photos, use Skype to communicate conversationally
Residential: 300Mbps $ 104.00
Business: 300Mbps $124.00
– Good for heavy individual or light family use
**With ECFiber’s Standard Internet Service you’ll be able to upload/download multiple videos, music files, or photos at a single time; having one person watching Hulu, or similar on-line video service, while someone else is using the Internet for other purposes.
Business: 500Mbps $159.00
Light Office Use
**ECFiber’s Ultra Internet Service is great for videographers, graphic designers or others receiving or sending very large files, sharing large files in real time, remote real-time music performance, or those who stream HD videos.
Residential: 1Gbps $134.00
Business: 1Gbps $250.00
– Good for heavy office use
– Uploading / downloading shows /large files frequently
– Serious live gaming
**With ECFiber’s Wicked Internet Service you’ll be able to stream 4K movies regularly and play intensive 3D games in 4K on your PC. What would take you hours to download on a lesser connection can be achieved in a matter of seconds with ECFiber’s Wicked Internet Service.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HIGH SPEED INTERNET: How To Stream TV With Your ECFiber Internet
Get your favorite TV shows, movies and even live sports through your ECFiber internet service with streaming devices.
TV streaming will allow you to watch what you want when you want. Making this change to TV streaming does requires some preparation, though. Here’s a step-by-step guide to TV streaming.
- Decide on a device you’ll use to perform streaming through your TV. The main options are Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chromecast, and Apple TV. They cost about the same (in the $50 vicinity). However most Smart TVs have these functions built in so a streaming device may not be needed. If your TV does not come equip with these functions please visit the following web link, https://www.suppose.tv/, for personalized streaming service devices tailored to your favorite TV shows and events.
- Choose your streaming service for live TV. If you want more live TV options than you can get with an antenna, consider Hulu Live, Netflix, Sling, or YouTube TV. They typically cost between $15 and $45 a month.