ECFiber is hosting a food drive at 415 Waterman Rd, South Royalton, VT on November 19th from 11am -3pm.
Come support your community and families in need. We will have cider, donuts, and other snacks available to all!
Volunteers welcome! Please reach out to Sharon Trautwein: firstname.lastname@example.org (802) 809-1154.
- Juice (100%) in quart and half-gallon sizes
- Canned vegetables
- Prepared meals and canned meats such as canned ravioli, beef stew, canned ham, canned chicken, chili, hearty soup and stew, etc.
- Personal care Item, shampoo, toothbrush
- Canned beans – black and kidney
- Shelf-stable milk
- Tuna or chicken
- Oatmeal – instant
- Pasta sauce
Thanksgiving Needed Items
- Cranberry sauce
- Stuffing mix
- Gravy mix (packet) or gravy (no glass jars please)
- Pie crust mixes
- Pie filling Baking items