Customer Service and Sales Representative
ValleyNet, LLC on behalf of ECFiber and LymeFiber
Office Location: Royalton, Vermont
Seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives for ValleyNet LLC to support our clients (ECFiber and LymeFiber). Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to respond to customer calls with empathy and patience, ability to work with a computer-based customer information system, and familiarity with office software systems. Successful candidate will be working with both inbound and outbound calls. Conducting outbound calls for sales shall also be part of the position responsibilities.
Works closely and effectively with the ValleyNet operations team in coordinating customer installations, responding to inquiries, following up customer concerns, and soliciting new subscribers. Additionally, position will be responsible for monitoring and responding to social media and web queries, as appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role includes a broad variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Responds to customer inquiries
- Troubleshoots customer issues, referring to appropriate technician, if needed
- Process incoming new subscription requests
- Follow up on customer tickets
- Processing phone payments
- Contacting prescribed database list to solicit new subscriptions
- Contacting potential new customers who have expressed interest, or who are simply addresses within our network (cold calls).
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to learn new technology
- Ability to work with customer database and ticketing system
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Highly resourceful team-player
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Prior experience with phone-based sales is highly desirable,
- Health and Dental
- Paid Vacation and sick time
Job Type: Full Time
Required Education: High School or equivalent
415 Waterman Road
Royalton, VT 05068