Customer Service Representative
Seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for ValleyNet, LLC. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to respond to customer calls with empathy and patience, ability to work with computer-based customer information system, and experience in information technology.
Works closely and effectively with the ValleyNet operations team in coordinating customer installations, responding to inquiries, and following up on customer concerns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role includes a broad variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Troubleshoots customer issues, referring to appropriate technician, if needed.
- Process incoming Accounts Receivables.
- Follow up on customer tickets.
- Processing phone payments.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to work with customer database and ticketing system.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player.
- Health & Dental
- Paid vacation & sick time
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related technical experience.