CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Full Time)
Department: ValleyNet Management Team, Customer Service Department
Reports to: Managing Director/CEO
This position manages a current staff of three (3) customer service representatives in support of existing customers and development of new customers of ValleyNet’s high-speed, fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) internet services. The position requires exceptional commitment to ValleyNet’s Customer Service mission to provide timely, accurate and responsive assistance to our existing and proposed customers, and to all your clients, currently ECFiber and LymeFiber.
- Supervises Customer Service staff members;
- Serves as an effective member of the ValleyNet Management Team;
- Coordinates Customer Service programs and communications, including newsletters, outreach, advertising and promotions;
- Manages and tracks Customer Service quality metrics;
- Develops and implements timely and accurate Customer Service information, working closely and effectively with other departments and the management team, as well as the Customer Service staff;
- Communicates with customers via email and phone regarding customer questions, problems and experiences;
- Understands and relays FTTH processes to customers related to construction, scheduling, installation and programs to communicate to the general public at large in support of developing the customer base;
- Operates in a data-base driven environment where customer service and responsiveness is managed, tracked and resolved;
- Answers incoming call, as needed;
- Works closely with the Managing Director/CEO to design and perform other related duties and responsibilities, and supports special projects, as needed.
This job description lists relative Customer Service Manager duties; however it may not include all responsibilities and other related duties that may be required.
If interested in applying for the position please submit a resume, cover letter, and your salary desires along with a completed online application form HERE.